Join us on June 23 - 24, 2020 in Washington D.C to be the voice of the dental benefits industry on Capitol Hill!
Register now to participate in Advocacy in Action (AIA), NADP’s annual advocacy day on the Hill.
In this election year, healthcare has consistently ranked as one of the most important political issues for many Americans. There has never been a more important time to showcase the value of the dental benefits industry!
There is no fee to register and you don’t need to have a background in government relations to join.
As an NADP member, AIA offers you a unique opportunity to:
- experience Capitol Hill and get valuable face time with policymakers and Congressional staff
- learn about dental legislative priorities that could impact your business
- engage in lively discussions with peers who are passionate about dental benefits
- be a leader and voice for the industry
- make new connections and have fun!
As lawmakers continue to discuss the possibility of enacting reforms to the health care system, this is the year to show Congress that the dental benefits industry is a leader in the healthcare community.
We hope to see you in D.C this summer for Advocacy in Action!
Registration is now open!